Make smart decision with smart alternative!
OpenTex™ Non-Resorbable PTFE Membrane is a pure medical-grade polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) sheet with inert biological features and predictable barrier effect. Due to the smooth surface and small pore size, OpenTex™ PTFE Membrane resists the incorporation of bacteria into its structure and eases the removal of the membrane.
OpenTex™ Main Features
- Precisions slim cut trianglar needle for small penetration area and smooth suturing
- Minimize damage to surrounding soft tissue
- Stability: Non-resorbable PTFE Membrane offers enough healing time to bone regenerative process.
- Biologically Inert: PTFE is soft tissue friendly so it is ideal material as a barrier for bone regenerative process.
- Withstands to exposure: PTFE Membrane withstands to exposure since it is impervious to bacteria due to their barrier function.
Characteristics of OpenTex™
Impervious to Bacteria
Most of Oral Bacteria is larger than 1um. OpenTen™ is micro-porous material that has the pore size small enough to prevent bacterial infiltration.
Biocompatible, OpenTex™ facilitates cell adhesion on the surfaces.
Test performed shows that the surface of OpenTex™ is not toxic causing cells to adhere well on the surface.